Page List

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Download Youtube Videos Using Firefox Browser (No Software Needed)

One Sunday night I got bored and I didnt feel like going outside to go buy some groceries, which I used to do and also I want feel that I want to watch a new release movie so. Its me again going online to search and wanted to download if there are new movie upload release. I usually go to torrent site which I noticed nowadays becomes outdated due to late uploads,bad seeder to name a few or worst... a scam with a spyware on it, You know what I Mean.




Heres What we Need:




* Firefox Browser

* Firefox Addon





Download and Install the Addon



After installing the Addon as we noticed that theres a new button added below the embedded video on the youtube video as we played it...then thats the DOWNLOAD BUTTON. All you have to do is select what type of conversion you want. Its only for FLV or MP4 format. Hope you guys want to suggest me something new to change other format. Hope it helps you guys... Thanks!

























No comments:

Post a Comment